Welcome to the 2018-19 school year! Be sure to read our "start of school letter" using the link below. Monday, August 20 from 7:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
"Meet-the-Teacher" / "One-Stop Shop" for all elementary students will be:
Tuesday, August 21 from 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Please schedule your child's half hour appointment with his/her teacher online by using the following link which will be available starting on August 6 at noon (please schedule your appointment by August 15).
Students/parents will also be given a checklist of things that need to be done the day of the appointment, so please allow time to complete your list (approximately a one hour visit). Prior to your visit, please print and fill out the required forms (links below) and give them to your child's teacher at his/her Meet the Teacher appointment.
- Mandatory Forms - These forms will need to be turned in the day of your appointment:
- After School Information Sheet
- Policy Verification Form
- Student Health Survey (only 2nd grade students, and students with significant health changes since the last time it was filled out need to fill this out)
- First Grade Questionnaire (1st grade students only)
- School Pictures - All students must have their picture taken for identification purposes on the day of your "Meet-the-Teacher" appointment. Parents are welcome to order/purchase pictures, but are not obligated to do so. See Lifetouch link below for ordering information. If you choose to place an online order, you will have up to 48 hours after picture day to complete your online order. Paper order forms must be turned in at the camera; no late paper orders will be accepted. Parents will also be able to order after they receive the proof picture of their child. However, when ordering with the proof, you will have to pay shipping and handling, so it is encouraged to place your online order prior to or at the time your child's picture is taken.
Checklists for each grade level and links for the Bonner Map and Bonner's One-Stop-Shop Map are below to help you plan your visit.
- As Needed Forms - Links for the following forms/info may be found below:
- Free & Reduced Lunch Application
- Insurance Information (Forms available in Bonner Office)
- Volunteer Confidentiality Agreement Form
- Special Diet Statement
- Medication Authorization Form
In-City School Bus Schedules are also below. You will find a bus stop schedule for the whole district and one just for Bonner students. Busing questions may be directed to Grisim Bus Company, 507-533-8775.
For Your Reference: You may also wish to check the following:
For further information, please check our Bonner Parent/Student Handbook.
- Transportation Policy - Info needed to sign Policy Verification Form
- Internet Use Policy Agreement - Info needed to sign Policy Verification Form
- Services Provided by ZED
- Drop-off / Pick-up Procedures
We look forward to seeing all of you on our "Meet-the-Teacher Days", and to welcoming our students on our first day of school, Wednesday, August 22nd!
LINKS (Please note that the information for some of our links is not yet available. Please check back for updates.):